My Marketing Strategy
One of the key determining factors to the sale of your house is the quality of the Realtor® that you hire. As YOUR Realtor®, I promise to exhaust all the best methods and practices of marketing and selling to ensure the sale your home.
- Open Houses - I will be doing both a Public and an Agent Open Houses so that your home gets the audience it deserves
- Lock Box - A lock box will be installed on your door so that private showings can be done when you are away or busy
- Lawn Sign - It may seem basic, but a "For Sale" sign on the front lawn still manages to draw its fair share of prospective buyers
- Professional Photos - A professional photographer will be taking photos of your house to be used for paper and online marketing - including your house's Virtual Tour
A key statistic from www.Realtors.org: the number one source of information in a home search is the Internet at 90%. A real estate agent came in at a close second at 87%. So statistically, the Internet is key to successfully selling your home. Hence it is extremely important that your listing has a strong web presence.
Here are some sites which I will be using to advertise your home:
As you know, this is my personal website designed specifically for my real estate clients. If you have not noticed, I have a specific page for all my listings under the Properties tab.
This website is hosted on Ubertor, which is a Google friendly website. All updates are automatically indexed to Google for better search engine results.
This is probably where most prospective buyers first look for a house on the Internet. So it is very important to not only have your listing posted here, but also make it stand out. We can do this by posting a lot of pictures, information, and having a virtual tour.
I will be hiring a professional photographer to take these photos so that your house will look its best.
As a ReMax agent, we also get to post our listings in the ReMax website. Some buyers also check out the site for listings because of its great reputation. Also, some of these are previous ReMax clients that found a property through here before.
This is my office's website. As a Twin City Kitchener Agent, I get to post my listings in the company website as well. Twin City has a great reputation in the Waterloo region. We even guarantee the sale of your home.
More and more, people are using Twitter in a professional setting. I use Twitter to update my network about new listings and other significant information. These people range from my colleagues and friends to previous clients, investors, and business partners.
I use it as another way of directing attention to your listing.
I have my own facebook group, which similarly to my Twitter page, I use to network and communicate with my peers. Your listing will be constatly posted and linked to drive attention and more traffic.
ZooCasa is a new and innovative listing website that not only lists your property but also draws information relating to it like neighborhood and school information. Hence more and more families are turning to ZooCasa when searching for a new home. Your listing will be posted here as well.
Not too many Realors® are using this right now but as your listing agent, since I have an account with them, your property will be listed here as well.
Kijiji is one of the best marketing tools out there in the Internet. It ranked 12th in traffic ranking in Canada when this was written which shows just how much traffic goes through it daily.
I will be constantly posting ads for your listing to reach as many people as possible.
Similar to Kijiji, it is another one of those places to place ads with a large audience. It is also categorized per area so we can reach a more targeted audience.
So aside from posting on the main site, I will also be posting ads on Craigslist-Kitchener to reach a more specific audience.
WalkScore analyzes your property and it gives a "score" based on how walkable your property is.
I use this as a marketing tool in my listings to better inform prospective buyers. Depending on your property and target buyers, a "WalkScore" could essentially be the selling point of your home.
PrimoAgents is an exclusive network of Realtors® across North America. As the founder of this network, I have connections all over the continent.
I will be using this vast network to get the word of your listing out across North America.
This will give it more web presence and will help make it more visible to prospective buyers searching the Internet.
- Feature Sheets - these are left inside of your home for prospective buyers when they view it during an open house or private showing. These highlight the features of your home.
- The Real Estate Book - depending on the Commission Structure, I could have your listing posted on The Real Estate Book for the Kitchener-Waterloo Area.
- Feature Sheets for Realtors® - also available on specific commission rates are specially designed feature sheets for Realtors® will be mailed to every Realtor® in the Kitchener-Waterloo Region.